37 Shouts - 158,004 Scrobbles
'Cyclotimics' - the people who are dissolved in the crowd; easy manipulated. http://zhelezobeton.bandcamp.com/album/celestis The members of this Russian duo, Max K. (keyboards, music, sampling, market rituals) and Leonid M. (drums, programming, sound engineering, electronic manipulations) reside in Moscow and have been involved in electronic music since 1997. They met in 1998 and formed Cyclotimia shortly thereafter with the purpose of making experimental music together. They have subsequently become one of the most respected and well-known Russian projects in the electronic scene today.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ad Astra - (2:26) - 128 plays
- Voyager - (3:23) - 78 plays
- Space Age - (4:08) - 106 plays
- Odyssey - (5:03) - 104 plays
- Capsula: Prologue - (3:20) - 67 plays
- The Explorer - (4:50) - 68 plays
- Lunar - (3:22) - 56 plays
- Earthview - (4:59) - 57 plays
- Capsula: Epilogue - (5:16) - 44 plays
- Algorithms - (6:13) - 71 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online