20 Shouts - 245,202 Scrobbles
There aren’t many acts working in electronic music who can say they’ve had their music played by Trance god Paul Van Dyk and Drum & Bass don Andy C in the space of a month. Cutline can. With an approach to production that's all-encompassing Cutline make big room tunes that slot neatly between the pigeon holes of Electro, Dubstep and Drum & Bass, drawing influences from across the board. Initially noticed for their future-garage collaboration with Barbarix, 'Hey! Plane Rave', championed by BBC Asian Network and snapped up by High Rankin for Suicide Dub...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Die For You (Shock One Remix) - (5:18) - 6,548 plays
- Let Me Go - (5:46) - 1,133 plays
- Runnin' - (2:47) - 756 plays
- Alive - (5:06) - 672 plays
- Runnin' - Original Mix - (5:07) - 558 plays
- Die For You - (5:03) - 450 plays
- Die For You – Shockone Rmx - (5:18) - 737 plays
- Runnin' (feat. Belle Humble) - (3:41) - 424 plays
- Runnin' - VIP Mix - (5:06) - 286 plays
- Die for You - Shockone Remix - (5:18) - 279 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online