20 Shouts - 246,948 Scrobbles
There aren’t many acts working in electronic music who can say they’ve had their music played by Trance god Paul Van Dyk and Drum & Bass don Andy C in the space of a month. Cutline can. With an approach to production that's all-encompassing Cutline make big room tunes that slot neatly between the pigeon holes of Electro, Dubstep and Drum & Bass, drawing influences from across the board. Initially noticed for their future-garage collaboration with Barbarix, 'Hey! Plane Rave', championed by BBC Asian Network and snapped up by High Rankin for Suicide Dub...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online