163 Shouts - 458,191 Scrobbles
Cut City formed in Gothenburg, Sweden in 2002 around the local Deleted Art label, sort of the Swedish counter-part to U.S. art-punk imprints like Three One G and Tapes Records. In May 2005 they issued a 4-song EP on the California-based Gold Standard Labs label, home to such acts as The Locust, Year Future, GoGoGo Airheart and many more. Drawing comparisons to groups such as Echo & The Bunnnymen and Joy Division as well as newer bands like Interpol and Editors they at the same time echo the past as much as the future.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Damaged - (3:59) - 1,502 plays
- Such Verve - (3:02) - 1,635 plays
- Anticipation - (2:58) - 1,254 plays
- Numb Boys - (3:08) - 1,246 plays
- Rival Trial - (2:58) - 1,161 plays
- Like Ashes, Like Millions - (4:47) - 864 plays
- Just Pornography (For M.E.) - (4:08) - 931 plays
- Like Ashes Like Millions - (4:46) - 1,320 plays
- Manoeuvres - (3:18) - 889 plays
- The Dull Miles (Exit Decades) - (6:00) - 910 plays