70 Shouts - 454,881 Scrobbles
Customs is a rock band from Leuven, Belgium, formed in 2008. A combo of four retrofuturists, known for melody, atmosphere and mathematical edge. Influences detected by several journalists include: The House of Love, Echo & the Bunnymen, The Sound, Red Lorry Yellow Lorry and Cocteau Twins. Customs is known as well for making fame in a rather swift fashion: In April 2009 Customs became the first ever Artist in Residence at Het Depot.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rex - (3:18) - 1,605 plays
- Justine - (3:35) - 1,256 plays
- Harlequins - (3:17) - 1,259 plays
- The Matador - (3:23) - 749 plays
- Shut Up, Narcissus - (3:49) - 548 plays
- Hole In The Market - (0:31) - 547 plays
- Tonight We All Stand Out - (3:46) - 313 plays
- Toupee - (3:43) - 420 plays
- Enter - (0:42) - 320 plays
- Where The Moon Spends His Days - (4:40) - 277 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online