14 Shouts - 195,768 Scrobbles
Curtis DuBois Fuller (born in Detroit, December 15, 1934) is a United States jazz trombonist. Fuller's parents were Jamaican and died when he was young, so as a result he was raised in an orphanage. While in Detroit he was a schoolfriend of Paul Chambers and Donald Byrd, and also knew Tommy Flanagan, Thad Jones and Milt Jackson. After army service between 1953 and 1955 (when he played in a band with Chambers and brothers Cannonball and Nat Adderley), Fuller joined the quintet of Yusef Lateef, another Detroit musician.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Five Spot After Dark - (5:20) - 1,437 plays
- Quantrale - (6:11) - 711 plays
- Minor Vamp - (5:10) - 893 plays
- Blues-Ette - (5:30) - 538 plays
- Oscalypso - (5:40) - 330 plays
- Undecided - (7:12) - 447 plays
- Love Your Spell Is Everywhere - (7:12) - 397 plays
- Twelve-Inch - (6:28) - 359 plays
- A Lovely Way to Spend an Evening - (7:26) - 213 plays
- Is it All a Game - (5:43) - 194 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online