414 Shouts - 1,189,847 Scrobbles
Berlin's Tim Eliot represents the top percentile of European drum & bass producers. With substantial training in classical piano, he began dabbling in electronic music in 1992. Several years later he began receiving recognition on local Berlin radio stations and a series of irrefutably classic 12"s ensued. Seminal works on Don Q and Position Chrome catapulted Current Value into a literal phase of underground superstardom.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dark Rain - (5:52) - 4,987 plays
- Grin - (2:27) - 1,352 plays
- Alpha State - (2:47) - 570 plays
- Ghost Rider - (5:37) - 634 plays
- Get On - (6:04) - 440 plays
- Stay on this Planet - (3:51) - 560 plays
- Prevision - (6:07) - 397 plays
- This World - (3:33) - 390 plays
- Dark Rain (Intransigent) - (3:43) - 427 plays
- G2 Hunt - (7:07) - 352 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online