383 Shouts - 1,022,233 Scrobbles
Berlin's Tim Eliot represents the top percentile of European drum & bass producers. With substantial training in classical piano, he began dabbling in electronic music in 1992. Several years later he began receiving recognition on local Berlin radio stations and a series of irrefutably classic 12"s ensued. Seminal works on Don Q and Position Chrome catapulted Current Value into a literal phase of underground superstardom.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dark Rain - (5:52) - 7,163 plays
- Grin - (2:27) - 1,496 plays
- Alpha State - (2:47) - 864 plays
- Crusader - 948 plays
- Quantum Physics - 844 plays
- Worms - (1:45) - 1,054 plays
- Integer - (1:30) - 760 plays
- Peace - (6:04) - 569 plays
- Uncertainty Principle - (1:44) - 828 plays
- The Reading - (7:15) - 683 plays