403 Shouts - 1,083,596 Scrobbles
Berlin's Tim Eliot represents the top percentile of European drum & bass producers. With substantial training in classical piano, he began dabbling in electronic music in 1992. Several years later he began receiving recognition on local Berlin radio stations and a series of irrefutably classic 12"s ensued. Seminal works on Don Q and Position Chrome catapulted Current Value into a literal phase of underground superstardom.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dark Rain - (5:52) - 6,199 plays
- Grin - (2:27) - 1,299 plays
- Get On - (6:04) - 1,044 plays
- Prevision - (6:07) - 990 plays
- Alpha State - (2:47) - 783 plays
- Cyclop - (5:45) - 776 plays
- Stay on this Planet - (3:51) - 925 plays
- Ghost Rider - (5:37) - 836 plays
- The Arrival - (6:29) - 835 plays
- Down My Veins - (1:01) - 681 plays