Curl Up and Die
181 Shouts - 638,902 Scrobbles
Curl Up and Die was a mathcore band formed in late 1998 from Las Vegas, Nevada. CUaD started as a band struggling to find a solid line-up. Finally solidifying the roster, they recorded their first demo. This roster held until April 1999, where the band then recruited Jesse Fitts as the new drummer. It was at this point that the line-up began to stabilize and hence led to touring. After a few more roster changes including the loss of bassist Geoff Bergman, the band would finally record their first release in early 2000: "1998".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- An Uncomfortable Routine - 535 plays
- LyricsDrawing this box for you to recreate me into something i can never be. disease turned these clouds a infinite light and the winds a translucent glow. it seemed so easy to quit everything to remember. transmitted recordings of robot tracks to forget how everyone sounds. tightly formed mechanical wings, dwelling on how to save us all. never in control, never really having a chance. we're all useless with our eyeliner dripping in red. we let it fester always knowing that it was coming and i'm hearing things in my head. i'm hearing things all wrong. these arms failed to lift when my eyes forgot to open. everything left offsetting through the dryed paint that creates these butterfly wings, twitching and teasing now. standing here one year later with signs of red shining through a decade more. among the morning light of bedroom walls deafeated to know the danger in this. it's so easy to forget everything we swore we'd remember. we're all useless. if only i could keep the eyeliner from running i'd drive these roads to kill my own kind.
- LyricsWe're lost love with nothing to give.
Our hearts are over-medicated.
An overdosed America.
Sharing a closet with our skeletons.
And in being needed, not what we need.
- LyricsWhen we stood and wiped away your eyes and reached for our heart's last beat. not once did you look back for me. not once did you hold me without the thought of him. switched off minds melt away in processed conversation. barely breathing, i am the diseased. we are the hidden agendas staring as we are decaying, eagerly waiting to breathe (see). we are all dead. these burnt buildings for him and a city worn away, i'll crush those roses before we meet again. and for the fallen, i've finally given up on you. (singed lips bleed softly from all to hell.) there's no fear in machinery. there's no point in any of this.
- LyricsThese sentences slip past these ghost town images of my sundays. indecisive, this was the car accident. coiled in lost perspective to horrid tales of expectation. reread words wrote wrong into this disillusion. somewhere in the insomnia of always not knowing. i'd rather be dead.
- Instrumental - 409 plays
- Total Pandemonium - (2:28) - 305 plays
- Black Out - 318 plays
- Ultra Carb Diet Carpooling Stupid Fucking Life - 283 plays
- Zero MPH Fallover - 273 plays