Curl Up and Die
178 Shouts - 622,109 Scrobbles
Curl Up and Die, formed in late 1998, was a metalcore band from Las Vegas, Nevada. Curl Up and Die started as a band struggling to find a solid line-up. Finally solidifying the roster, they recorded their first demo. This roster held until April 1999, where the band then recruited Jesse Fitts as the new drummer. It was at this point that the line-up began to stabilize and hence led to touring. After a few more roster changes including the loss of bassist Geoff Bergman, the band would finally record their first release in early 2000: "1998".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Antidepressants Are Depressing - 487 plays
- An Uncomfortable Routine - 496 plays
- Ted Nugent Goes AOL - (2:31) - 378 plays
- Total Pandemonium - (2:28) - 383 plays
- Instrumental - 454 plays
- You'd Be Cuter If I Shot You in the Face - 415 plays
- On the Run from Johnny Law Ain't No Trip to Cleveland - 339 plays
- Ultra Carb Diet Carpooling Stupid Fucking Life - 322 plays
- Black Out - 315 plays
- I Lost My Job to a Machine - (1:19) - 314 plays