Curl Up and Die
180 Shouts - 628,969 Scrobbles
Curl Up and Die was a mathcore band formed in late 1998 from Las Vegas, Nevada. CUaD started as a band struggling to find a solid line-up. Finally solidifying the roster, they recorded their first demo. This roster held until April 1999, where the band then recruited Jesse Fitts as the new drummer. It was at this point that the line-up began to stabilize and hence led to touring. After a few more roster changes including the loss of bassist Geoff Bergman, the band would finally record their first release in early 2000: "1998".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- An Uncomfortable Routine - 447 plays
- Antidepressants Are Depressing - 388 plays
- You'd Be Cuter If I Shot You in the Face - 449 plays
- Ted Nugent Goes AOL - (2:31) - 344 plays
- Instrumental - 354 plays
- Total Pandemonium - (2:28) - 323 plays
- On the Run from Johnny Law Ain't No Trip to Cleveland - 302 plays
- Ultra Carb Diet Carpooling Stupid Fucking Life - 306 plays
- Black Out - 282 plays
- Make Like a Computer and Get With the Program - 242 plays