Curl Up and Die
178 Shouts - 616,911 Scrobbles
Curl Up and Die, formed in late 1998, was a metalcore band from Las Vegas, Nevada. Curl Up and Die started as a band struggling to find a solid line-up. Finally solidifying the roster, they recorded their first demo. This roster held until April 1999, where the band then recruited Jesse Fitts as the new drummer. It was at this point that the line-up began to stabilize and hence led to touring. After a few more roster changes including the loss of bassist Geoff Bergman, the band would finally record their first release in early 2000: "1998".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWe're lost love with nothing to give.
Our hearts are over-medicated.
An overdosed America.
Sharing a closet with our skeletons.
And in being needed, not what we need.
- An Uncomfortable Routine - 545 plays
- LyricsWhen we stood and wiped away your eyes and reached for our heart's last beat. not once did you look back for me. not once did you hold me without the thought of him. switched off minds melt away in processed conversation. barely breathing, i am the diseased. we are the hidden agendas staring as we are decaying, eagerly waiting to breathe (see). we are all dead. these burnt buildings for him and a city worn away, i'll crush those roses before we meet again. and for the fallen, i've finally given up on you. (singed lips bleed softly from all to hell.) there's no fear in machinery. there's no point in any of this.
- LyricsShe kisses like cough syrup when I have a cold.
but we're not in love, we're just alone.
Like a drug company's overdose.
Trying to replace our heads with holes.
We're missing days and spending weeks.
- LyricsWe set our heads to rest and fall out of form and grow numb enough to never move again. we lose our sights and these roses no longer blossom. i fail to hear these sounds now. tightly our hands felt for eachother's when we said goodbye. the exquiste architecture ruined our blessed nights and we can no longer pretend. for months for these memories to melt away at the most akward of moments. this is my last word, my lost love. we will never meet again.
- Ultra Carb Diet Carpooling Stupid Fucking Life - 390 plays
- Black Out - 434 plays
- On the Run from Johnny Law Ain't No Trip to Cleveland - 371 plays
- You'd Be Cuter If I Shot You in the Face - 393 plays
- Zero MPH Fallover - 387 plays