Cult With No Name
9 Shouts - 56,131 Scrobbles
‘Post-punk electronic balladeers’ Cult With No Name, comprise the East London duo of Erik Stein and Jon Boux. Having been the first international signing to LA label Trakwerx in 2007 (founded by Jackson Del Rey of Californian punk legends Savage Republic), CWNN’s first two studio albums – ‘Paper Wraps Rock’ and ‘Careful What You Wish For’ – have been met with considerable critical acclaim. Leading UK music journalist Mick Mercer proclaimed the band his discovery of 2007 (with both albums sitting in his subsequent annual top ten lists), Blaine L.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Know Me Better Than I Know Myself - (3:27) - 1,319 plays
- Breathing - (4:25) - 852 plays
- Golden Brown - (4:24) - 538 plays
- Under the Dirt - (7:32) - 513 plays
- Lies-All-Lies-All-Lies - (4:22) - 552 plays
- The Morning After the Night Before Last - (4:04) - 494 plays
- Blame it on Oil - (3:24) - 393 plays
- Adrenalin - (4:30) - 366 plays
- Dreams Where I Wake Up - (4:21) - 322 plays
- Business is Good - (3:15) - 327 plays