20 Shouts - 54,804 Scrobbles
After having drafted the very classy Mexican label Static Disco (Murcof, Fax…), signed the “Glandula ep”, rightly supported by the likes of Michael Mayer, James Holden or Dominik Eulberg, Cubenx a.k.a Cesar Urbina left his native Mexico for the German capital. You definitely “can’t throw Stone”; it just stands for the perfect keystone between the progressive arcades of the English electronic scene and the abstract aestheticism of Berlin Techno.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- First Wave Front - (7:24) - 385 plays
- Grass - (4:27) - 226 plays
- Adrift at Sea - (4:52) - 204 plays
- These Days - (4:58) - 190 plays
- Locked - (5:28) - 138 plays
- Mercurial - 175 plays
- Grass (Telefon Tel Aviv remix) - (4:58) - 82 plays
- Repeat - (4:37) - 79 plays
- Locked (Rework By Macario) - (6:51) - 92 plays
- Grass (Robin Guthrie remix) - (4:20) - 70 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online