20 Shouts - 51,871 Scrobbles
After having drafted the very classy Mexican label Static Disco (Murcof, Fax…), signed the “Glandula ep”, rightly supported by the likes of Michael Mayer, James Holden or Dominik Eulberg, Cubenx a.k.a Cesar Urbina left his native Mexico for the German capital. You definitely “can’t throw Stone”; it just stands for the perfect keystone between the progressive arcades of the English electronic scene and the abstract aestheticism of Berlin Techno.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- First Wave Front - (7:24) - 389 plays
- Grass - (4:27) - 271 plays
- Adrift at Sea - (4:52) - 234 plays
- These Days - (4:58) - 205 plays
- Locked - (5:28) - 161 plays
- Repeat - (4:37) - 154 plays
- Parvada Nocturna - (9:45) - 113 plays
- Locked (Rework By Macario) - (6:51) - 78 plays
- Mercurial - 139 plays
- Grass (Robin Guthrie remix) - (4:20) - 115 plays