20 Shouts - 53,556 Scrobbles
After having drafted the very classy Mexican label Static Disco (Murcof, Fax…), signed the “Glandula ep”, rightly supported by the likes of Michael Mayer, James Holden or Dominik Eulberg, Cubenx a.k.a Cesar Urbina left his native Mexico for the German capital. You definitely “can’t throw Stone”; it just stands for the perfect keystone between the progressive arcades of the English electronic scene and the abstract aestheticism of Berlin Techno.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- First Wave Front - (7:24) - 378 plays
- Grass - (4:27) - 219 plays
- Adrift at Sea - (4:52) - 192 plays
- These Days - (4:58) - 172 plays
- Locked - (5:28) - 134 plays
- Mercurial - 181 plays
- Grass (Telefon Tel Aviv remix) - (4:58) - 93 plays
- Repeat - (4:37) - 90 plays
- Locked (Rework By Macario) - (6:51) - 76 plays
- Grass (Robin Guthrie remix) - (4:20) - 78 plays