20 Shouts - 48,954 Scrobbles
After having drafted the very classy Mexican label Static Disco (Murcof, Fax…), signed the “Glandula ep”, rightly supported by the likes of Michael Mayer, James Holden or Dominik Eulberg, Cubenx a.k.a Cesar Urbina left his native Mexico for the German capital. You definitely “can’t throw Stone”; it just stands for the perfect keystone between the progressive arcades of the English electronic scene and the abstract aestheticism of Berlin Techno.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Grass - (4:27) - 320 plays
- Repeat - (4:37) - 247 plays
- Adrift at Sea - (4:52) - 248 plays
- These Days - (4:58) - 214 plays
- Locked - (5:28) - 224 plays
- Sun dried - (3:24) - 86 plays
- Grass (Telefon Tel Aviv remix) - (4:58) - 119 plays
- Grass (Robin Guthrie remix) - (4:20) - 126 plays
- Noir - (6:04) - 80 plays
- Locked (Rework By Macario) - (6:51) - 111 plays