20 Shouts - 51,348 Scrobbles
After having drafted the very classy Mexican label Static Disco (Murcof, Fax…), signed the “Glandula ep”, rightly supported by the likes of Michael Mayer, James Holden or Dominik Eulberg, Cubenx a.k.a Cesar Urbina left his native Mexico for the German capital. You definitely “can’t throw Stone”; it just stands for the perfect keystone between the progressive arcades of the English electronic scene and the abstract aestheticism of Berlin Techno.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Grass - (4:27) - 290 plays
- First Wave Front - (7:24) - 348 plays
- Adrift at Sea - (4:52) - 238 plays
- These Days - (4:58) - 200 plays
- Locked - (5:28) - 191 plays
- Repeat - (4:37) - 177 plays
- Parvada Nocturna - (9:45) - 106 plays
- Grass (Telefon Tel Aviv remix) - (4:58) - 147 plays
- Grass (Robin Guthrie remix) - (4:20) - 126 plays
- Locked (Rework By Macario) - (6:51) - 81 plays