20 Shouts - 43,185 Scrobbles
After having drafted the very classy Mexican label Static Disco (Murcof, Fax…), signed the “Glandula ep”, rightly supported by the likes of Michael Mayer, James Holden or Dominik Eulberg, Cubenx a.k.a Cesar Urbina left his native Mexico for the German capital. You definitely “can’t throw Stone”; it just stands for the perfect keystone between the progressive arcades of the English electronic scene and the abstract aestheticism of Berlin Techno.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Grass - (4:27) - 1,137 plays
- Repeat - (2:16) - 430 plays
- Adrift at Sea - (4:52) - 579 plays
- Locked - (5:28) - 460 plays
- These Days - (4:58) - 516 plays
- Grass (Telefon Tel Aviv remix) - (4:58) - 201 plays
- Sierra Madre - (6:19) - 220 plays
- Lovebirds (Album Edit) - (6:09) - 176 plays
- Sun dried - (3:24) - 225 plays
- Noir - (6:04) - 205 plays