43 Shouts - 132,691 Scrobbles
Crumbsuckers was a 1980s hardcore band that formed in 1982 on Long Island by bass player Gary Meskil in their home town of Baldwin. In June 1983, the band recorded a demo unofficially called "The Crumbsucker Cave" at Nino Studio in Baldwin with five songs, including a cover of Chubby Checker's "The Twist".It was with this demo that they landed their first CBGBs showcase, and subsequent Hardcore Matinees.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Just Sit There - (1:04) - 582 plays
- Trapped - (2:20) - 515 plays
- Interlude - (2:56) - 415 plays
- Super Tuesday - (1:02) - 416 plays
- Shits Creek - (2:12) - 401 plays
- Brainwashed - (3:12) - 365 plays
- Bullshit Society - (2:05) - 345 plays
- return to the Womb - (1:36) - 322 plays
- Shot Down - (0:55) - 352 plays
- Life of Dreams - (2:19) - 305 plays