44 Shouts - 141,581 Scrobbles
Crumbsuckers was a 1980s hardcore band that formed in 1982 on Long Island by bass player Gary Meskil in their home town of Baldwin. In June 1983, the band recorded a demo unofficially called "The Crumbsucker Cave" at Nino Studio in Baldwin with five songs, including a cover of Chubby Checker's "The Twist".It was with this demo that they landed their first CBGBs showcase, and subsequent Hardcore Matinees.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Trapped - (2:20) - 437 plays
- Just Sit There - (1:04) - 416 plays
- Super Tuesday - (1:02) - 331 plays
- Shits Creek - (2:12) - 343 plays
- Interlude - (2:56) - 330 plays
- Brainwashed - (3:12) - 303 plays
- Shot Down - (0:55) - 292 plays
- Life of Dreams - (2:19) - 272 plays
- return to the Womb - (1:36) - 279 plays
- Bullshit Society - (2:05) - 317 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online