Crown City Rockers
50 Shouts - 458,502 Scrobbles
Comprised of the Cali bred MC Raashan Ahmad, producer Woodstock, the Berklee trained keyboardist Kat Ouano, bassist/producer Headnodic, and drummer Max MacVeety, Crown City Rockers formed in Beantown’s Roxbury section during the late nineties. Raashan, who'd moved from Pasadena at the time to pursue his dreams of emceeing ran into the Berklee contingent at various open-mic and freestyle sessions aroung the city (Kat hails originally from Wichita, Kansas, Headnodic from Wisconsin, and Max is from Massachusetts).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Break - Clean - (2:43) - 1,030 plays
- B-Boy - (4:03) - 795 plays
- Break - (2:42) - 645 plays
- No Sense - (2:51) - 429 plays
- Another Day - (3:29) - 436 plays
- Intro - (0:33) - 406 plays
- Earthtones - (2:56) - 396 plays
- Simple - (4:13) - 303 plays
- Fate - (5:03) - 307 plays
- Culture - (2:28) - 271 plays