Crouch End Festival Chorus
0 Shouts - 62,606 Scrobbles
Crouch End Festival Chorus was founded in 1984 and has become one of the UK's leading large choirs, with up to 150 singers on its books. It is independent and promotes its own series of concerts, in the Barbican and other major London concert halls, as well as small venues closer to the Chorus's north London home turf.Read More...
In 2008 the Chorus also performs its 5th BBC Proms concert - Verdi's Requiem on 31 August. Other recent engagements include performances with The Kinks' Ray davies at the Electric Proms and at Hampton Court Festival, and recordings for the Prince Caspian soundtrack and albums by Alfie Boe, Travis, Jonathan Ansell and Katherine Jenkins.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Elder Scrolls – Skyrim: Far Horizons - 16,213 plays
- Assassin's Creed - Revelations: Main Theme - 4,233 plays
- Deus Ex-Human Revolution: Icarus Main Theme - 3,635 plays
- Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep: Fate of the Unknown - 3,089 plays
- Batman Arkham City: Main Theme - 2,787 plays
- Final Fantasy VII: One-Winged Angel - 2,611 plays
- Diablo III: Overture - 2,346 plays
- Luigi's Mansion: Main Theme - 2,715 plays
- Super Metroid: a Symphonic Poem - 2,266 plays
- Little Big Planet: Orb of Dreamers (The Cosmic Imagisphere) - 1,835 plays