Crouch End Festival Chorus
0 Shouts - 66,769 Scrobbles
Crouch End Festival Chorus was founded in 1984 and has become one of the UK's leading large choirs, with up to 150 singers on its books. It is independent and promotes its own series of concerts, in the Barbican and other major London concert halls, as well as small venues closer to the Chorus's north London home turf.Read More...
In 2008 the Chorus also performs its 5th BBC Proms concert - Verdi's Requiem on 31 August. Other recent engagements include performances with The Kinks' Ray davies at the Electric Proms and at Hampton Court Festival, and recordings for the Prince Caspian soundtrack and albums by Alfie Boe, Travis, Jonathan Ansell and Katherine Jenkins.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Elder Scrolls – Skyrim: Far Horizons - 17,971 plays
- Assassin's Creed - Revelations: Main Theme - 4,566 plays
- Deus Ex-Human Revolution: Icarus Main Theme - 3,915 plays
- Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep: Fate of the Unknown - 3,377 plays
- Batman Arkham City: Main Theme - 3,036 plays
- Final Fantasy VII: One-Winged Angel - 2,869 plays
- Diablo III: Overture - 2,541 plays
- Luigi's Mansion: Main Theme - 2,909 plays
- Super Metroid: a Symphonic Poem - 2,434 plays
- Little Big Planet: Orb of Dreamers (The Cosmic Imagisphere) - 1,989 plays