Crouch End Festival Chorus
0 Shouts - 57,199 Scrobbles
Crouch End Festival Chorus was founded in 1984 and has become one of the UK's leading large choirs, with up to 150 singers on its books. It is independent and promotes its own series of concerts, in the Barbican and other major London concert halls, as well as small venues closer to the Chorus's north London home turf.Read More...
In 2008 the Chorus also performs its 5th BBC Proms concert - Verdi's Requiem on 31 August. Other recent engagements include performances with The Kinks' Ray davies at the Electric Proms and at Hampton Court Festival, and recordings for the Prince Caspian soundtrack and albums by Alfie Boe, Travis, Jonathan Ansell and Katherine Jenkins.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Elder Scrolls – Skyrim: Far Horizons - 13,677 plays
- Assassin's Creed - Revelations: Main Theme - 3,819 plays
- Deus Ex-Human Revolution: Icarus Main Theme - 3,246 plays
- Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep: Fate of the Unknown - 2,779 plays
- Batman Arkham City: Main Theme - 2,487 plays
- Final Fantasy VII: One-Winged Angel - 2,301 plays
- Diablo III: Overture - 2,103 plays
- Luigi's Mansion: Main Theme - 2,507 plays
- Super Metroid: a Symphonic Poem - 2,044 plays
- Little Big Planet: Orb of Dreamers (The Cosmic Imagisphere) - 1,648 plays