The Crossroads Guitar Festival was a music festival and benefit concert first held in 2004 and again in 2007. The festival benefited Eric Clapton's Crossroads Centre located in Antigua. 2004 Festival:
The concert was held at the Cotton Bowl stadium of Dallas, Texas, from June 4, 2004, to June 6, 2004. 2007 Festival:
The 2007 Crossroads Guitar Festival was held at Toyota Park in Bridgeview, Illinois on July 28, 2007. Tickets sold out for the 28,000 capacity park in around 22 minutes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Who Do You Love (with Robbie Robertson) - (4:16) - 1 plays
- Key To The Highway - (4:30) - 6 plays
- Call Me The Breeze - (5:04) - 1 plays
- Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad - (6:55) - 1 plays
- Have You Ever Loved A Woman (Blues In C) - (8:51) - 2 plays
- After Midnight - (5:26) - 1 plays
- I Shot The Sheriff - (8:51) - 9 plays
- Traveling Shoes - (4:40) - 1 plays
- Sweet Home Chicago - (8:52) - 4 plays
- Part 1 - (5:18) - 4 plays