26 Shouts - 67,260 Scrobbles
The Crooklyn Dodgers is a hip-hop supergroup based in Brooklyn, NY. They have appeared in three separate incarnations since 1994. The first two incarnations recorded for the soundtracks of Spike Lee films, Crooklyn and Clockers, respectively. The first group was composed of Special Ed, Masta Ace, and Buckshot. Their contribution was the track "Crooklyn," produced by Ali Shaheed Muhammed of A Tribe Called Quest, and featured in the 1994 film of the same name.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Crooklyn - Crooklyn/Soundtrack Version - (4:34) - 695 plays
- Crooklyn - (1:21) - 582 plays
- Return Of The Crooklyn Dodgers - 490 plays
- Crooklyn (Kixnare remix) - (4:46) - 548 plays
- Return Of The Crooklyn Dodgers (Final Mix with Intro) (Street Version) - (5:04) - 123 plays
- Crooklyn (Instrumental) - (4:28) - 44 plays
- Crooklyn (Crooklyn/Soundtrack Version) - (4:34) - 39 plays
- Crooklyn (Full Mix) - (4:36) - 43 plays
- Return Of The Crooklyn Dodgers (Radio Edit) (Clean Version) - (4:13) - 33 plays
- Crooklyn (Baseball Radio) - (4:33) - 73 plays