26 Shouts - 72,429 Scrobbles
The Crooklyn Dodgers is a hip-hop supergroup based in Brooklyn, NY. They have appeared in three separate incarnations since 1994. The first two incarnations recorded for the soundtracks of Spike Lee films, Crooklyn and Clockers, respectively. The first group was composed of Special Ed, Masta Ace, and Buckshot. Their contribution was the track "Crooklyn," produced by Ali Shaheed Muhammed of A Tribe Called Quest, and featured in the 1994 film of the same name.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Crooklyn - (1:21) - 616 plays
- Crooklyn - Crooklyn/Soundtrack Version - (4:34) - 467 plays
- Return Of The Crooklyn Dodgers - 362 plays
- Crooklyn (Kixnare remix) - (4:46) - 92 plays
- Return Of The Crooklyn Dodgers (Final Mix with Intro) (Street Version) - (5:04) - 66 plays
- Crooklyn (Crooklyn/Soundtrack Version) - (4:34) - 44 plays
- Crooklyn (Cookin Soul remix) - (4:32) - 41 plays
- Crooklyn (Instrumental) - (4:28) - 84 plays
- Crooklyn (baseball original version) - (4:25) - 27 plays
- Crooklyn (Baseball Radio) - (4:33) - 49 plays