293 Shouts - 666,199 Scrobbles
Progressive metal band Crimson Glory began life in Sarasota, Florida in 1982 under the moniker 'Beowulf'. They rehearsed diligently, finding and developing their sound for almost four years before recording their self-titled debut album on Par Records in 1986. Tight harmonies and soaring vocals would feature prominently on this release, and the album included the haunting track, “Lost Reflection”.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHer wraith rides
The crystal sky
Of changing colors
The glowing clouds
Are moving through
- LyricsWoman, madame of mystery
Heavens angel, devils daughter
Lady black widow strange and cruel, is it true?
Do you still need hearts to bleed to be satisfied?
Gathering prey, deadly webs
- LyricsTrapped in their world no free passage to leave
You accept their tyrannical dream
You pray to their gods not to your chosen ones
Freedom's clutched in the jaw of red kings
Give us your freedom, we'll give you hell
- LyricsWhen she's sad the world is lonely
Silver clouds are crying only
For the pain she feels
So deep inside
The love she thought would save her
- LyricsShe awakens from a dream to a silent room
Where shadows speak of memories
Another sleepless night
Afraid to face the day
It seems so long ago
- Masque Of The Red Death - (4:12) - 1,661 plays
- Valhalla - (3:46) - 1,863 plays
- Azrael - (7:18) - 1,768 plays
- Dragon Lady - (4:05) - 1,636 plays
- In Dark Places - (6:58) - 1,407 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online