281 Shouts - 581,567 Scrobbles
Progressive metal band Crimson Glory began life in Sarasota, Florida in 1982 under the moniker 'Beowulf'. They rehearsed diligently, finding and developing their sound for almost four years before recording their self-titled debut album on Par Records in 1986. Tight harmonies and soaring vocals would feature prominently on this release, and the album included the haunting track, “Lost Reflection”.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWoman, madame of mystery
Heavens angel, devils daughter
Lady black widow strange and cruel, is it true?
Do you still need hearts to bleed to be satisfied?
Gathering prey, deadly webs
- LyricsHer wraith rides
The crystal sky
Of changing colors
The glowing clouds
Are moving through
- Red Sharks - (4:48) - 2,199 plays
- Painted Skies - (5:13) - 2,141 plays
- LyricsThe pain lingers on beyond these castle walls
The red death is taking them all
While the king and his court dance the night away at the masquerade
The hour of midnight grows near
Masque, masque of the red death
- Lonely - (5:17) - 2,104 plays
- Azrael - (7:18) - 1,954 plays
- In Dark Places - (6:58) - 1,707 plays
- Valhalla - (3:46) - 2,014 plays
- Dragon Lady - (4:05) - 1,835 plays