Crazy Chris Kramer
1 Shouts - 6,117 Scrobbles
"Crazy" Chris Kramer (born 1970 in Marl ) is a German blues musician.
Even from an early age Chris feels attracted to the music. From his father he learned the first notes on the harmonica. Quickly developed a boundless love for blues music and it is for sure: I will bluesmen. With 18 years of musical autodidact starts actually act as a blues musician. First, with the harp, its prime instrument, and later as a singer and guitarist. Sure, Chris is at home in the blues and he lives like no other, but he is also a creative hotbed of unrest, which is why he soon gave it the name "Crazy."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Du gabst mir 7 Kinder - (3:11) - 137 plays
- Harp Boogie - (2:42) - 11 plays
- Biggis Bier Bar - (3:42) - 5 plays
- Don't Wish I Was Dead - (0:30) - 2 plays
- Komm mit - (3:47) - 4 plays
- Jedesmal - (4:02) - 5 plays
- I'm Searching - (7:05) - 1 plays
- Ich wollte immer klingen wie James Brown - (3:46) - 3 plays
- Komm schenk noch einen ein - (3:20) - 3 plays
- Rock Me Baby - (5:52) - 1 plays