5 Shouts - 11,906 Scrobbles
Founded in 1994 at South Carolina's Clemson University, Cravin' Melon formed from the remnants of two other popular local bands -- vocalist Doug Jones and bassist J.J. Bowers previously teamed as the duo Doghouse, while guitarist Jimbo Chapman and drummer Rick Reames were both alumni of the Next Move. Quickly emerging as one of the southeast's most popular live attractions, Cravin' Melon soon issued a self-titled five-song demo EP which sold out after only a handful of live appearances; the full-length Where I Wanna Be followed in early 1995, and was a major hit on local radio.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sweet Tea - (4:11) - 53 plays
- Come Undone - (4:41) - 35 plays
- Hey Sister - (5:08) - 21 plays
- Nobody's Prize - (3:50) - 36 plays
- Blossom - (5:07) - 14 plays
- Post Office - (3:55) - 8 plays
- Come A Day - (4:57) - 9 plays
- Can't Find My Way - (4:31) - 8 plays
- Faithless Me - (5:34) - 17 plays
- Joda - (3:40) - 10 plays