8 Shouts - 22,219 Scrobbles
Crashland were NME's next big thing for 4 seconds in 2000. Their debut, 'Glued' is a fabulous britrock gem, with 3 or 4 stone cold classic singles. 'Modern Animal' and 'New Perfume' out-Razorlight Razorlight, and the final track, 'We're On Fire' is an acoustic lullaby that deserved to be this generation's 'Yesterday'. No, really. They were gobby to the press and spouted off about how wonderful they were. Could have been the reason they failed.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- New Perfume - (2:59) - 61 plays
- Modern Animal - (3:33) - 41 plays
- Glued - (4:14) - 33 plays
- Standard Love Affair - (3:45) - 39 plays
- Waiting For Someone - (2:39) - 33 plays
- Karaoke Ballad - (3:04) - 22 plays
- Little Dreams - (2:21) - 19 plays
- Lemonade - (3:39) - 24 plays
- We're On Fire - (3:14) - 23 plays
- Collide Again - (3:46) - 16 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online