8 Shouts - 22,375 Scrobbles
Crashland were NME's next big thing for 4 seconds in 2000. Their debut, 'Glued' is a fabulous britrock gem, with 3 or 4 stone cold classic singles. 'Modern Animal' and 'New Perfume' out-Razorlight Razorlight, and the final track, 'We're On Fire' is an acoustic lullaby that deserved to be this generation's 'Yesterday'. No, really. They were gobby to the press and spouted off about how wonderful they were. Could have been the reason they failed.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Modern Animal - (3:33) - 55 plays
- New Perfume - (2:59) - 44 plays
- Glued - (4:14) - 22 plays
- Standard Love Affair - (3:45) - 30 plays
- We're On Fire - (3:14) - 26 plays
- Lemonade - (3:39) - 26 plays
- Submission - (2:03) - 22 plays
- Waiting For Someone - (2:39) - 22 plays
- Swinger - (4:26) - 22 plays
- Little Dreams - (2:21) - 13 plays