3 Shouts - 18,384 Scrobbles
Crash Vegas was a noted Canadian folk rock band in the 1990s. The band was formed by Michelle McAdorey and Colin Cripps, initially as a vehicle for songs McAdorey had written with Greg Keelor of the band Blue Rodeo. The band also included Jocelyne Lanois and Ambrose Pottie. They released their debut album, Red Earth, on Risque Disque in 1990. They had several notable hits on Canadian radio ("Inside Out", "Sky" and "Smoke"), and seemed poised for success. However, Risque Disque soon went bankrupt, leaving the band in limbo. In 1992, they signed a new deal with London/Polygram.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pocahontas - (3:52) - 60 plays
- Smoke - (4:26) - 23 plays
- On and On (Lodestar) - (4:08) - 24 plays
- Beguiling - (4:34) - 26 plays
- Sky - (3:49) - 24 plays
- Moving Too Fast - (3:54) - 14 plays
- Their Lights - (4:04) - 9 plays
- Inside Out - (3:51) - 10 plays
- Clinic - (3:58) - 11 plays
- Bury Her - (4:10) - 10 plays