7 Shouts - 22,101 Scrobbles
Cranebuilders are a indie band formed in Liverpool in 2000 and take their name from the city’s former Music Shop Bell & Crane Music, where guitar player Simon Reynolds and singer/guitarist Tommy Roberts used to work and where the band would rehearse before the shop went into receivership. Cranebuilders have released a number of E.P.s, singles and albums on a number of different record labels, but are mostly associated with Manchester Skinny Dog Records who released their debut album ‘Sometimes You Hear Through Someone Else’ in March 2005 which was recorded by Rob Ferrier.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- So What Could I Do - (2:27) - 21 plays
- Public Space - (3:18) - 13 plays
- New Captain - (3:22) - 13 plays
- Radio - (3:09) - 10 plays
- Close Your Eyes - (1:55) - 10 plays
- Fallen Arches - (4:26) - 15 plays
- Vacuum Cleaner - (3:36) - 9 plays
- Fallen Arches (Radio 1 Session, 12 Jun 2003) - (4:19) - 6 plays
- Advance Directive (Radio 1 Session, 12 Jun 2003) - (4:03) - 6 plays
- My Little Misery - (3:08) - 8 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online