7 Shouts - 22,115 Scrobbles
Cranebuilders are a indie band formed in Liverpool in 2000 and take their name from the city’s former Music Shop Bell & Crane Music, where guitar player Simon Reynolds and singer/guitarist Tommy Roberts used to work and where the band would rehearse before the shop went into receivership. Cranebuilders have released a number of E.P.s, singles and albums on a number of different record labels, but are mostly associated with Manchester Skinny Dog Records who released their debut album ‘Sometimes You Hear Through Someone Else’ in March 2005 which was recorded by Rob Ferrier.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- So What Could I Do - (2:27) - 15 plays
- Public Space - (3:18) - 10 plays
- Close Your Eyes - (1:55) - 10 plays
- You're Song - 13 plays
- Just Idleness - 9 plays
- Advance Directive (Radio 1 Session, 12 Jun 2003) - (4:03) - 6 plays
- Fallen Arches (Radio 1 Session, 12 Jun 2003) - (4:19) - 6 plays
- Vacuum Cleaner - (3:36) - 6 plays
- Radio - (3:09) - 7 plays
- Fallen Arches - (4:26) - 13 plays