37 Shouts - 2,510,045 Scrobbles
Craig Morgan (born July 17, 1965) is an American neotraditional country music singer. He is noted for writing homey lyrics that focus on traditional values and the simpler pleasures of life. Morgan was born in Kingston Springs, Tennessee and grew up in rural Tennessee. He became an Emergency medical technician at age 18. A few years later, he joined the Army and was stationed in South Korea. He would later see combat as part of Operation Just Cause in Panama in 1989. During his deployment in Korea, Morgan wrote a number of songs and won various military singing and songwriting contests.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsMy friends call me up 'cause they know I'm down
Take me out to paint the town and help me get over it.
A pretty blonde girl at the end of the bar
Buys a drink, gives a wink and then it goes too far.
We're out on the dance floor feelin' the gin
- LyricsI'm meetin' my buddies out on the lake
We're headed out to a special place we love
That just a few folks know
There's no signin' up, no monthly dues
Take your Johnson, your Mercury
- LyricsRaymond's in his Sunday best
He's usually up to his chest in oil and grease
There's the Martin's walkin' in
With that mean little freckle-faced kid
Who broke a window last week
- LyricsIm the son of a 3rd generation farmer
Ive been married 10 years to the farmers daughter
Im a God fearin, hard workin combine driver
Hoggin up the road on my p-p-plower
Chug-a lug-a-luggin 5 miles an hour
- LyricsShe's got her smile on, dog gone , nothin' in the world wrong, rollin' down a country road.
She's my shotgun rider i'm the lucky dog beside her, my lips is where her kisses go.
she loves when we go to the river and get in the water and buddy she's hotter than south Georgia in July, man, when i'm with her i can't get enough of her I gotta kiss her i gotta hug her and brother she's mine, all mine,
This ole boy got it going on got the good lord smiling on me,
her big blue eyes and the sweet red wine's got me buzzing like a bee,
- Bonfire - (2:59) - 2,870 plays
- More Trucks Than Cars - (3:32) - 2,097 plays
- Little Bit of Life - (3:56) - 1,971 plays
- Almost Home - (4:47) - 2,007 plays
- This Ain't Nothin' - (4:01) - 1,453 plays