37 Shouts - 2,445,747 Scrobbles
Craig Morgan (born July 17, 1965) is an American neotraditional country music singer. He is noted for writing homey lyrics that focus on traditional values and the simpler pleasures of life. Morgan was born in Kingston Springs, Tennessee and grew up in rural Tennessee. He became an Emergency medical technician at age 18. A few years later, he joined the Army and was stationed in South Korea. He would later see combat as part of Operation Just Cause in Panama in 1989. During his deployment in Korea, Morgan wrote a number of songs and won various military singing and songwriting contests.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Redneck Yacht Club - (3:44) - 11,083 plays
- That's What I Love About Sunday - (3:17) - 8,715 plays
- This Ole Boy - (4:22) - 8,335 plays
- Bonfire - (2:59) - 5,840 plays
- International Harvester - (3:50) - 6,398 plays
- Wake Up Lovin' You - (3:18) - 9,324 plays
- More Trucks Than Cars - (3:32) - 5,013 plays
- Little Bit of Life - (3:56) - 3,848 plays
- This Ain't Nothin' - (4:01) - 3,511 plays
- Almost Home - (4:47) - 3,669 plays