37 Shouts - 2,489,571 Scrobbles
Craig Morgan (born July 17, 1965) is an American neotraditional country music singer. He is noted for writing homey lyrics that focus on traditional values and the simpler pleasures of life. Morgan was born in Kingston Springs, Tennessee and grew up in rural Tennessee. He became an Emergency medical technician at age 18. A few years later, he joined the Army and was stationed in South Korea. He would later see combat as part of Operation Just Cause in Panama in 1989. During his deployment in Korea, Morgan wrote a number of songs and won various military singing and songwriting contests.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsMy friends call me up 'cause they know I'm down
Take me out to paint the town and help me get over it.
A pretty blonde girl at the end of the bar
Buys a drink, gives a wink and then it goes too far.
We're out on the dance floor feelin' the gin
- Redneck Yacht Club - (3:44) - 6,907 plays
- That's What I Love About Sunday - (3:17) - 5,575 plays
- This Ole Boy - (4:22) - 4,865 plays
- International Harvester - (3:50) - 4,557 plays
- Bonfire - (2:59) - 3,388 plays
- More Trucks Than Cars - (3:32) - 2,538 plays
- This Ain't Nothin' - (4:01) - 2,048 plays
- Little Bit of Life - (3:56) - 2,195 plays
- Almost Home - (4:47) - 2,353 plays