37 Shouts - 2,482,334 Scrobbles
Craig Morgan (born July 17, 1965) is an American neotraditional country music singer. He is noted for writing homey lyrics that focus on traditional values and the simpler pleasures of life. Morgan was born in Kingston Springs, Tennessee and grew up in rural Tennessee. He became an Emergency medical technician at age 18. A few years later, he joined the Army and was stationed in South Korea. He would later see combat as part of Operation Just Cause in Panama in 1989. During his deployment in Korea, Morgan wrote a number of songs and won various military singing and songwriting contests.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsMy friends call me up 'cause they know I'm down
Take me out to paint the town and help me get over it.
A pretty blonde girl at the end of the bar
Buys a drink, gives a wink and then it goes too far.
We're out on the dance floor feelin' the gin
- Redneck Yacht Club - (3:44) - 7,420 plays
- That's What I Love About Sunday - (3:17) - 6,259 plays
- This Ole Boy - (4:22) - 5,542 plays
- LyricsIm the son of a 3rd generation farmer
Ive been married 10 years to the farmers daughter
Im a God fearin, hard workin combine driver
Hoggin up the road on my p-p-plower
Chug-a lug-a-luggin 5 miles an hour
- Bonfire - (2:59) - 3,705 plays
- More Trucks Than Cars - (3:32) - 3,025 plays
- Little Bit of Life - (3:56) - 2,416 plays
- This Ain't Nothin' - (4:01) - 2,372 plays
- Almost Home - (4:47) - 2,554 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour