0 Shouts - 2,382 Scrobbles
When Craig Harris exploded onto the jazz scene in 1976, he brought the entire history of the jazz trombone with him. From the growling gutbucket intensity of early New Orleans music through the refined, articulate improvisation of the modern era set forth by J.J. Johnson, and into the confrontational expressionism of the '60s avant-garde, Craig handled the total vernacular the way a skilled orator utilizes the spoken word.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dijiribludu - (8:43) - 50 plays
- Generations - (5:32) - 4 plays
- Blackwell - 4 plays
- Big Body Girl - (5:14) - 10 plays
- F-Stops: 7th Flow - (2:56) - 2 plays
- Soft Shoe - (3:32) - 2 plays
- Cab - (4:36) - 5 plays
- F-Stops: 6th Flow - (1:06) - 2 plays
- Pozitif - (4:44) - 4 plays
- Burundi - (8:17) - 2 plays