24 Shouts - 63,389 Scrobbles
Glasgow comedian Craig Ferguson has been host of CBS's The Late Late Show since 2005. Before breaking into US television, Ferguson was popular as a stand-up comedian in Britain in the 1980s, first as Bing Hitler and later under his own name. His stage shows sometimes included comic songs (he accompanied himself on acoustic guitar), including crowd favourites "The Sheep Song" and "Scotland Hooch Och Aye".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- American Wedding - (2:45) - 264 plays
- Sean Connery - (8:01) - 131 plays
- My Mom - (7:15) - 115 plays
- Rehab - (5:59) - 148 plays
- An American in Boston - (5:59) - 97 plays
- Auditioning - (7:35) - 126 plays
- I Love America - (3:47) - 87 plays
- Chloroform - (3:50) - 89 plays
- Blue Oyster Cult - (2:41) - 82 plays
- The Backson Song - (2:55) - 257 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online