22 Shouts - 59,360 Scrobbles
Glasgow comedian Craig Ferguson has been host of CBS's The Late Late Show since 2005. Before breaking into US television, Ferguson was popular as a stand-up comedian in Britain in the 1980s, first as Bing Hitler and later under his own name. His stage shows sometimes included comic songs (he accompanied himself on acoustic guitar), including crowd favourites "The Sheep Song" and "Scotland Hooch Och Aye".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sean Connery - (8:01) - 177 plays
- Rehab - (5:59) - 209 plays
- An American in Boston - (5:59) - 131 plays
- My Mom - (7:15) - 146 plays
- Took Too Much Acid After 12 Pints Of Guinness - (3:28) - 130 plays
- The Backson Song - (2:55) - 283 plays
- Great Day For America - (7:06) - 129 plays
- Blue Oyster Cult - (2:41) - 121 plays
- Shark Week - (6:44) - 111 plays
- Chloroform - (3:50) - 110 plays