22 Shouts - 60,240 Scrobbles
Glasgow comedian Craig Ferguson has been host of CBS's The Late Late Show since 2005. Before breaking into US television, Ferguson was popular as a stand-up comedian in Britain in the 1980s, first as Bing Hitler and later under his own name. His stage shows sometimes included comic songs (he accompanied himself on acoustic guitar), including crowd favourites "The Sheep Song" and "Scotland Hooch Och Aye".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sean Connery - (8:01) - 155 plays
- Rehab - (5:59) - 183 plays
- My Mom - (7:15) - 139 plays
- An American in Boston - (5:59) - 128 plays
- The Backson Song - (2:55) - 306 plays
- Took Too Much Acid After 12 Pints Of Guinness - (3:28) - 117 plays
- American Wedding - (2:45) - 109 plays
- Auditioning - (7:35) - 116 plays
- Great Day For America - (7:06) - 120 plays
- Blue Oyster Cult - (2:41) - 111 plays