21 Shouts - 52,684 Scrobbles
Glasgow comedian Craig Ferguson has been host of CBS's The Late Late Show since 2005. Before breaking into US television, Ferguson was popular as a stand-up comedian in Britain in the 1980s, first as Bing Hitler and later under his own name. His stage shows sometimes included comic songs (he accompanied himself on acoustic guitar), including crowd favourites "The Sheep Song" and "Scotland Hooch Och Aye".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rehab - (5:59) - 307 plays
- Sean Connery - (8:01) - 276 plays
- An American in Boston - (5:59) - 267 plays
- My Mom - (7:15) - 249 plays
- Blue Oyster Cult - (2:41) - 213 plays
- Chloroform - (3:50) - 191 plays
- I Love America - (3:47) - 192 plays
- Auditioning - (7:35) - 173 plays
- Swank Hotels - (3:09) - 168 plays
- Birthing Classes - (2:05) - 175 plays