22 Shouts - 59,057 Scrobbles
Glasgow comedian Craig Ferguson has been host of CBS's The Late Late Show since 2005. Before breaking into US television, Ferguson was popular as a stand-up comedian in Britain in the 1980s, first as Bing Hitler and later under his own name. His stage shows sometimes included comic songs (he accompanied himself on acoustic guitar), including crowd favourites "The Sheep Song" and "Scotland Hooch Och Aye".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Took Too Much Acid After 12 Pints Of Guinness - (3:28) - 187 plays
- Rehab - (5:59) - 235 plays
- Sean Connery - (8:01) - 189 plays
- An American in Boston - (5:59) - 146 plays
- My Mom - (7:15) - 157 plays
- Blue Oyster Cult - (2:41) - 138 plays
- Great Day For America - (7:06) - 148 plays
- Chloroform - (3:50) - 121 plays
- The Backson Song - (2:55) - 293 plays
- I Love America - (3:47) - 128 plays