21 Shouts - 55,453 Scrobbles
Glasgow comedian Craig Ferguson has been host of CBS's The Late Late Show since 2005. Before breaking into US television, Ferguson was popular as a stand-up comedian in Britain in the 1980s, first as Bing Hitler and later under his own name. His stage shows sometimes included comic songs (he accompanied himself on acoustic guitar), including crowd favourites "The Sheep Song" and "Scotland Hooch Och Aye".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rehab - (5:59) - 279 plays
- Sean Connery - (8:01) - 235 plays
- An American in Boston - (5:59) - 219 plays
- My Mom - (7:15) - 221 plays
- Took Too Much Acid After 12 Pints Of Guinness - (3:28) - 171 plays
- Blue Oyster Cult - (2:41) - 203 plays
- I Love America - (3:47) - 183 plays
- Chloroform - (3:50) - 169 plays
- Auditioning - (7:35) - 164 plays
- American Wedding - (2:45) - 151 plays