3 Shouts - 101,798 Scrobbles
England during the late '50s had its equivalents to Frankie Avalon and Fabian, teenage boy singers whose sounds were specifically tailored to appeal to the most romantic sides of the young female psyche and not offend their parents. Craig Douglas was one of the better of these and has proved one of the most enduring, still performing more than 40 years after cutting his first record. Born Terry Perkins on the Isle of Wight, he was one of a pair of twins (and those twins were one of three sets among nine children).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsShe was only sixteen, only sixteen
I loved her so
She was too young to fall in love
And I was too young to know
We'd laugh and we'd sing, and do little things
- When My Little Girl is Smiling - (2:18) - 918 plays
- Pretty Blue Eyes - (2:14) - 607 plays
- A Teenager In Love - (2:18) - 378 plays
- Time - (2:20) - 307 plays
- A Hundred Pounds of Clay - (2:33) - 431 plays
- Our Favourite Melodies - (2:14) - 315 plays
- Rainbows - (2:16) - 82 plays
- Oh, Lonesome Me - (2:22) - 112 plays
- Dream Lover - (1:59) - 89 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online