3 Shouts - 96,067 Scrobbles
England during the late '50s had its equivalents to Frankie Avalon and Fabian, teenage boy singers whose sounds were specifically tailored to appeal to the most romantic sides of the young female psyche and not offend their parents. Craig Douglas was one of the better of these and has proved one of the most enduring, still performing more than 40 years after cutting his first record. Born Terry Perkins on the Isle of Wight, he was one of a pair of twins (and those twins were one of three sets among nine children).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Only Sixteen - (2:25) - 1,881 plays
- When My Little Girl is Smiling - (2:18) - 1,014 plays
- Pretty Blue Eyes - (2:14) - 734 plays
- A Teenager In Love - (2:18) - 390 plays
- Our Favourite Melodies - (2:14) - 317 plays
- A Hundred Pounds of Clay - (2:33) - 497 plays
- Time - (2:20) - 376 plays
- Rainbows - (2:16) - 122 plays
- Oh, Lonesome Me - (2:22) - 123 plays
- Dream Lover - (1:59) - 128 plays