3 Shouts - 94,322 Scrobbles
England during the late '50s had its equivalents to Frankie Avalon and Fabian, teenage boy singers whose sounds were specifically tailored to appeal to the most romantic sides of the young female psyche and not offend their parents. Craig Douglas was one of the better of these and has proved one of the most enduring, still performing more than 40 years after cutting his first record. Born Terry Perkins on the Isle of Wight, he was one of a pair of twins (and those twins were one of three sets among nine children).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Only Sixteen - (2:25) - 2,087 plays
- When My Little Girl Is Smiling - (2:18) - 1,140 plays
- Pretty Blue Eyes - (2:14) - 771 plays
- A Teenager In Love - (2:18) - 453 plays
- Our Favourite Melodies - (2:14) - 382 plays
- A Hundred Pounds of Clay - (2:33) - 507 plays
- Time - (2:20) - 399 plays
- Rainbows - (2:16) - 154 plays
- Oh, Lonesome Me - (2:22) - 172 plays
- Dream Lover - (1:59) - 147 plays