1 Shouts - 245,809 Scrobbles
The Family Man Songfacts says that Georgian native Craig Campbell had already been playing piano at his mother's church since the age of 10 when he formed his band called Out of the Blue. In 2002 Campbell moved to Nashville, Tennessee, where he landed a steady gig at The Stage, one of the biggest clubs in the city's famed Lower Broadway and recorded demo sessions for other singers. After meeting and befriending fellow Georgian Luke Bryan, Campbell was persuaded to start writing his own songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Outta My Head - (3:33) - 12,041 plays
- Fish - (2:49) - 7,646 plays
- Family Man - (3:40) - 2,897 plays
- Keep Them Kisses Comin' - (2:41) - 3,670 plays
- When I Get It - (3:20) - 1,883 plays
- I Bought It - (2:45) - 846 plays
- That Going Away Look (About Her) - (3:04) - 709 plays
- Chillaxin' - (3:20) - 589 plays
- My Little Cowboy - (4:02) - 615 plays
- You Probably Ain't - (4:02) - 624 plays