14 Shouts - 48,199 Scrobbles
CPC aka Vladislav Radostavin In 1992 Vlad began programming Z80 based computers and soon he started writing electronic music for video games of the day. In 1998 began DJing and in 2000 started composing electronic music professionally. Apart from CPC, Vlad also composes music for the movie and advertising industries.
In 2002 Vlad began working in the Moscow studios of pioneering dark psy-trance label Deja Vu Records, which culminated in the release of the first CPC album on Deja Vu in 2005 “Uber Den Angst” along with solo tracks on 3 Deja Vu compilations.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Copenhagen - (6:51) - 71 plays
- Essentuki - (6:34) - 46 plays
- Kamni - (6:43) - 56 plays
- Boom Tequila - (10:31) - 69 plays
- Squadazm - (5:58) - 42 plays
- Nahpoh - (9:32) - 37 plays
- Secrets - (8:01) - 40 plays
- Kamni (Pharmacore Remix) - (8:32) - 45 plays
- Intro - (2:36) - 38 plays
- Lizerd 23 - (11:14) - 27 plays