32 Shouts - 375,309 Scrobbles
Cowboy Mouth is a rock band based in New Orleans, Louisiana, taking their name from the title of a Sam Shepard play which got the term from a Bob Dylan song. The nucleus of the band, Fred Leblanc (Drums, Vocals) and John Thomas Griffith (Guitar, Vocals), formed in the early 1990s, and they climbed the ladder from an opening act living in a van to a powerhouse live act that has been called "a religious experience" by more than one music journalist. In particular their 2004 live Lincoln Park, Chicago album "Live From the Zoo" received incredible criticial praise, especially form Rolling Stone.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI got no reason for the things I fear
The things that plague me when I see and hear
A dime's a nickel and a nickel's none
I'll throw myself into the Sunday sun
A summer Sunday when you went insane
- LyricsYep! ... C'mon ...Rock me, Ringo ... Pilot to bombadier, pilot to bombardier, we are *going* down, Yeah!
Say that I'm bad
Say I'm the worst you've ever had
Say I'm no more than a boy in daddy's clothing
Make me behave
- LyricsThe Texas sun beats down upon me
like the devils smile
I'd rather be anywhere else than here
was it a blinding lack of subtlety
or just a lack of style
- How Do You Tell Someone - (3:34) - 189 plays
- LyricsIt's four a.m., I'm drunk and alone,
trying to call you on a public phone.
I wanted passion, I wanted desire.
My heart is a flame that pains me
if i do not light it on fire.
- Love Of My Life - (4:46) - 176 plays
- Louisiana Lowdown - (3:17) - 124 plays
- Man On The Run - (3:45) - 156 plays
- God Makes The Rain - (4:46) - 108 plays
- Everybody Loves Jill - (3:52) - 120 plays