31 Shouts - 363,404 Scrobbles
Cowboy Mouth is a rock band based in New Orleans, Louisiana, taking their name from the title of a Sam Shepard play which got the term from a Bob Dylan song. The nucleus of the band, Fred Leblanc (Drums, Vocals) and John Thomas Griffith (Guitar, Vocals), formed in the early 1990s, and they climbed the ladder from an opening act living in a van to a powerhouse live act that has been called "a religious experience" by more than one music journalist. In particular their 2004 live Lincoln Park, Chicago album "Live From the Zoo" received incredible criticial praise, especially form Rolling Stone.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI got no reason for the things I fear
The things that plague me when I see and hear
A dime's a nickel and a nickel's none
I'll throw myself into the Sunday sun
A summer Sunday when you went insane
- All American Man - (3:33) - 656 plays
- How Do You Tell Someone - (3:34) - 299 plays
- Love Of My Life - (4:46) - 318 plays
- Lyricsit's four a.m., i'm drunk and alone
trying to call you on a public phone.
i wanted passion, i wanted desire.
my heart is a flame that pains me
if i do not light it on fire.
- New Orleans - (3:13) - 209 plays
- Joe Strummer - (3:41) - 220 plays
- So Sad About Me - (3:31) - 172 plays
- Man On The Run - (3:45) - 169 plays
- God Makes The Rain - (4:46) - 141 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations