24 Shouts - 129,560 Scrobbles
The title of Courrier’s first studio release, Like the Cold of Snow in the Time of Harvest, is a fitting description of the boys from Austin, Texas. Like a new wind in an often dry and monotonous music ”business,” Courrier’s music is refreshing indeed.
With a penchant for melody in the likes of alternative-rock bands like Coldplay, Death Cab for Cutie, and Radiohead, Courrier writes songs as soothing as they are sincere. It is in this duality that Courrier finds their message.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Between - (3:51) - 3,930 plays
- Love Is a Fire - (4:02) - 1,108 plays
- Inch of Rope - (4:13) - 605 plays
- Your Eyes Shine in the Darkness - (4:45) - 280 plays
- Begging You Alive - (3:45) - 309 plays
- Right As Rain - (4:13) - 269 plays
- The City at Night - (3:44) - 235 plays
- A Light in the Tunnel - (4:31) - 284 plays
- Paper Ghost - (5:35) - 350 plays
- Walls - (6:10) - 204 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online