24 Shouts - 122,982 Scrobbles
The title of Courrier’s first studio release, Like the Cold of Snow in the Time of Harvest, is a fitting description of the boys from Austin, Texas. Like a new wind in an often dry and monotonous music ”business,” Courrier’s music is refreshing indeed.
With a penchant for melody in the likes of alternative-rock bands like Coldplay, Death Cab for Cutie, and Radiohead, Courrier writes songs as soothing as they are sincere. It is in this duality that Courrier finds their message.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Between - (3:51) - 4,195 plays
- Love Is a Fire - (4:02) - 1,584 plays
- Inch of Rope - (4:13) - 887 plays
- Your Eyes Shine in the Darkness - (4:45) - 405 plays
- Right As Rain - (4:13) - 329 plays
- Begging You Alive - (3:45) - 347 plays
- The City at Night - (3:44) - 309 plays
- A Light in the Tunnel - (4:31) - 380 plays
- Walls - (6:10) - 238 plays
- Paper Ghost - (5:35) - 372 plays