18 Shouts - 73,389 Scrobbles
The title of Courrier’s first studio release, Like the Cold of Snow in the Time of Harvest, is a fitting description of the boys from Austin, Texas. Like a new wind in an often dry and monotonous music ”business,” Courrier’s music is refreshing indeed.
With a penchant for melody in the likes of alternative-rock bands like Coldplay, Death Cab for Cutie, and Radiohead, Courrier writes songs as soothing as they are sincere. It is in this duality that Courrier finds their message.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Between - (3:51) - 7,917 plays
- Love Is a Fire - (4:02) - 2,949 plays
- Right As Rain - (4:13) - 789 plays
- Inch of Rope - (4:13) - 1,051 plays
- Begging You Alive - (3:45) - 843 plays
- Clarion Call - (3:17) - 513 plays
- The Dawn - (1:02) - 384 plays
- Running Right - (4:20) - 559 plays
- Wildfire - (4:30) - 312 plays
- Paper Ghost - (5:35) - 818 plays