Count Me Out
18 Shouts - 293,759 Scrobbles
From Richmond, Virginia, Count Me Out were a straight edge hardcore punk band formed in 1997. They released one extended player on Ambassador Records (CD)/Malfunction Records (US vinyl)/Crapchord Records (EU vinyl) and two long players on Indecision Records. The band toured extensively throughout the United States and Europe. The first two records, Few and Far Between (1999) and 110 (2000), were reminiscent of the youth crew subgenre of hardcore akin to early Revelation Records releases, with a sound comparable to Chain of Strength and Turning Point.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- South Street - (1:30) - 270 plays
- Against the World - (1:06) - 260 plays
- Disconnect - (1:40) - 264 plays
- My Regret - (1:11) - 226 plays
- Stakes Is High - (2:08) - 217 plays
- Confusion - (1:49) - 213 plays
- Best Of Me - (1:37) - 173 plays
- Betrayed - (2:15) - 188 plays
- What we Built - (2:06) - 193 plays
- Permanent - (1:33) - 171 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online