Count Me Out
18 Shouts - 292,072 Scrobbles
From Richmond, Virginia, Count Me Out were a straight edge hardcore punk band formed in 1997. They released one extended player on Ambassador Records (CD)/Malfunction Records (US vinyl)/Crapchord Records (EU vinyl) and two long players on Indecision Records. The band toured extensively throughout the United States and Europe. The first two records, Few and Far Between (1999) and 110 (2000), were reminiscent of the youth crew subgenre of hardcore akin to early Revelation Records releases, with a sound comparable to Chain of Strength and Turning Point.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Against the World - (1:06) - 267 plays
- South Street - (1:30) - 262 plays
- Disconnect - (1:40) - 273 plays
- What we Built - (2:06) - 235 plays
- Stakes Is High - (2:08) - 231 plays
- Confusion - (1:49) - 220 plays
- My Regret - (1:11) - 236 plays
- Betrayed - (2:15) - 204 plays
- Best Of Me - (1:37) - 176 plays
- Permanent - (1:33) - 191 plays