Count Me Out
18 Shouts - 290,177 Scrobbles
From Richmond, Virginia, Count Me Out were a straight edge hardcore punk band formed in 1997. They released one extended player on Ambassador Records (CD)/Malfunction Records (US vinyl)/Crapchord Records (EU vinyl) and two long players on Indecision Records. The band toured extensively throughout the United States and Europe. The first two records, Few and Far Between (1999) and 110 (2000), were reminiscent of the youth crew subgenre of hardcore akin to early Revelation Records releases, with a sound comparable to Chain of Strength and Turning Point.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- South Street - (1:30) - 250 plays
- Against the World - (1:06) - 237 plays
- Disconnect - (1:40) - 241 plays
- What we Built - (2:06) - 264 plays
- Stakes Is High - (2:08) - 192 plays
- Confusion - (1:49) - 189 plays
- My Regret - (1:11) - 202 plays
- Betrayed - (2:15) - 191 plays
- Permanent - (1:33) - 167 plays
- Best Of Me - (1:37) - 198 plays