Count Me Out
18 Shouts - 290,421 Scrobbles
From Richmond, Virginia, Count Me Out were a straight edge hardcore punk band formed in 1997. They released one extended player on Ambassador Records (CD)/Malfunction Records (US vinyl)/Crapchord Records (EU vinyl) and two long players on Indecision Records. The band toured extensively throughout the United States and Europe. The first two records, Few and Far Between (1999) and 110 (2000), were reminiscent of the youth crew subgenre of hardcore akin to early Revelation Records releases, with a sound comparable to Chain of Strength and Turning Point.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- South Street - (1:30) - 234 plays
- Disconnect - (1:40) - 246 plays
- Against the World - (1:06) - 223 plays
- Stakes Is High - (2:08) - 200 plays
- Confusion - (1:49) - 174 plays
- Betrayed - (2:15) - 182 plays
- My Regret - (1:11) - 191 plays
- What we Built - (2:06) - 244 plays
- Permanent - (1:33) - 162 plays
- Best Of Me - (1:37) - 176 plays