Count Me Out
18 Shouts - 293,050 Scrobbles
From Richmond, Virginia, Count Me Out were a straight edge hardcore punk band formed in 1997. They released one extended player on Ambassador Records (CD)/Malfunction Records (US vinyl)/Crapchord Records (EU vinyl) and two long players on Indecision Records. The band toured extensively throughout the United States and Europe. The first two records, Few and Far Between (1999) and 110 (2000), were reminiscent of the youth crew subgenre of hardcore akin to early Revelation Records releases, with a sound comparable to Chain of Strength and Turning Point.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Against the World - (1:06) - 259 plays
- South Street - (1:30) - 260 plays
- Disconnect - (1:40) - 266 plays
- What we Built - (2:06) - 219 plays
- Best Of Me - (1:37) - 191 plays
- Stakes Is High - (2:08) - 212 plays
- My Regret - (1:11) - 225 plays
- Confusion - (1:49) - 216 plays
- Betrayed - (2:15) - 191 plays
- Permanent - (1:33) - 177 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online