Count Bass D
220 Shouts - 1,035,829 Scrobbles
Some people DJ, others make beats. Heads everywhere spit lyrics—either off the dome or noted, and many are even recognized as true MC’s who actually manage to rock a crowd here & there. A few folks get by juggling two or more facets; and even a small number happen to be classically or self-taught piano players, drummers and strummers. Count Bass D does it all. Count has been working to prove this since his decade-old debut, Pre-Life Crisis (Sony). Not only did he compose every note, pen lyrics, contribute the cuts and scratches--but he played most of the instruments.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Antemeridian - (1:37) - 1,588 plays
- Aural S(ECT)s - (1:30) - 859 plays
- Blues for Percy Carey - (1:50) - 877 plays
- Sanctuary - (1:42) - 855 plays
- Jussa Playa - (1:19) - 839 plays
- Truth to Light - (1:30) - 782 plays
- How We Met (feat. Edan) - (1:18) - 745 plays
- Jussa Player - 776 plays
- Gon' Get Yours - (0:33) - 674 plays
- Quite Buttery feat. Doom - (1:19) - 627 plays