Count Bass D
219 Shouts - 999,501 Scrobbles
Some people DJ, others make beats. Heads everywhere spit lyrics—either off the dome or noted, and many are even recognized as true MC’s who actually manage to rock a crowd here & there. A few folks get by juggling two or more facets; and even a small number happen to be classically or self-taught piano players, drummers and strummers. Count Bass D does it all. Count has been working to prove this since his decade-old debut, Pre-Life Crisis (Sony). Not only did he compose every note, pen lyrics, contribute the cuts and scratches--but he played most of the instruments.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Antemeridian - (1:37) - 2,251 plays
- Aural S(ECT)s - (1:30) - 1,163 plays
- Jussa Player - 1,031 plays
- Sanctuary - (1:42) - 1,035 plays
- Blues for Percy Carey - (1:50) - 959 plays
- Truth to Light - (1:30) - 1,047 plays
- How We Met (feat. Edan) - (1:18) - 850 plays
- Subwoofer (Dumile) - (2:11) - 810 plays
- Postmeridian - (0:56) - 804 plays
- Gon' Get Yours - (0:33) - 692 plays