0 Shouts - 2,271 Scrobbles
Coumba Sidibé was born in the 1959 in the Wassoulou region of Mali, West Africa in the village of Koniko. She was born to family of singers and dancers. Her grandparents were some of the most famous singers in the region, and her father was a famous dancer of the Sokomkou masks and secret societies. When she was 8, Coumba sang in place of her mother at a wedding. Even at this early age, her talent and musicianship was apparent.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mougakan - (8:58) - 12 plays
- Kani Kassi - (6:54) - 11 plays
- Konyan - (7:06) - 7 plays
- Kouloun Yelima Djohba - (8:47) - 5 plays
- Lolaya - 4 plays
- Soli - (5:09) - 33 plays
- Wary - (9:04) - 2 plays
- Téléphone - (5:05) - 31 plays
- Yali Djamou (1) - (3:34) - 1 plays
- Dounouyan - (5:18) - 1 plays