99 Shouts - 782,521 Scrobbles
Cotton Jones (formerly The Cotton Jones Basket Ride), is an indie folk band, with elements of psychedelic folk, dream pop, baroque pop, and Americana, based in Cumberland, Maryland and currently signed to Suicide Squeeze Records. Michael Nau (born October 31, 1984) is the lead singer-songwriter and plays guitar, Whitney McGraw (born July 20, 1986) is on keyboards, organ, and electronic autoharp, Todd Gowans is on lead electric guitar, and Greg Bender is on bass. The signature sound of the band is Michael Nau and his wife Whitney McGraw's ethereal vocal harmonies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gotta Cheer Up - (3:10) - 2,571 plays
- Blood Red Sentimental Blues - (4:20) - 2,690 plays
- Gone The Bells - (4:12) - 2,367 plays
- Up A Tree (Went This Heart I Have) - (1:14) - 1,644 plays
- I Am The Changer - (6:34) - 1,742 plays
- Some Strange Rain - (4:01) - 1,583 plays
- By Morning Light - (5:10) - 1,346 plays
- Cotton & Velvet - (3:51) - 1,192 plays
- Photo Summerlude - (2:27) - 1,013 plays
- Somehow To Keep It Going - (3:21) - 640 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online