99 Shouts - 749,841 Scrobbles
Cotton Jones (formerly The Cotton Jones Basket Ride), is an indie folk band, with elements of psychedelic folk, dream pop, baroque pop, and Americana, based in Cumberland, Maryland and currently signed to Suicide Squeeze Records. Michael Nau (born October 31, 1984) is the lead singer-songwriter and plays guitar, Whitney McGraw (born July 20, 1986) is on keyboards, organ, and electronic autoharp, Todd Gowans is on lead electric guitar, and Greg Bender is on bass. The signature sound of the band is Michael Nau and his wife Whitney McGraw's ethereal vocal harmonies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blood Red Sentimental Blues - (4:20) - 3,059 plays
- Gotta Cheer Up - (3:10) - 2,616 plays
- Gone The Bells - (4:12) - 2,603 plays
- Up A Tree (Went This Heart I Have) - (1:14) - 2,031 plays
- I Am The Changer - (6:34) - 2,028 plays
- Some Strange Rain - (4:01) - 1,775 plays
- Cotton & Velvet - (3:51) - 1,467 plays
- By Morning Light - (5:10) - 1,435 plays
- Photo Summerlude - (2:27) - 1,318 plays
- Little Ashtray In Sun - (3:12) - 681 plays