18 Shouts - 57,976 Scrobbles
The name COS has been used more than once. The first was a Belgian band formed in the 70s. COS was lead by flautist/guitarist Daniel Schell and featured his wife, oboist/vocalist Pascale Son, who used nonsense syllables to suggest a semblance of language. They offer a mixture of progressive rock, jazz, avant-garde and canterbury scene styles. Joined on their first album, Postaeolian Train Robbery, by drummer Robert Dartsch, bassist Alain Goutier and keyboardist Charles Loos, which was released on the small plus label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Postaeolian Train Robbery - (4:12) - 316 plays
- Perhaps Next Record - (1:27) - 272 plays
- Boehme - (4:14) - 305 plays
- Nog Verder - (2:13) - 375 plays
- Flamboya - (7:43) - 269 plays
- In lulu - (4:14) - 230 plays
- Ixelles - (5:01) - 213 plays
- Halucal - (3:49) - 174 plays
- Amafam - (5:25) - 183 plays
- Populi - (3:30) - 180 plays