15 Shouts - 24,932 Scrobbles
Official sites: www.cortes.is
www.myspace.com/officialcortes In 1999, Cortes won the lead role of Raoul, Vicomte de Chagny, in The Phantom of the Opera at Her Majesty's Theatre in London's West End. It was in this role that he discovered his ability to sing high notes. "I'd been having a bad evening and I was miserable, felt I wasn't even good enough to be in the chorus. Then in my next scene I went up to the C sharp and it just stayed there.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nella Fantasia - (4:28) - 27 plays
- Con Te - (4:09) - 31 plays
- When You Say You Love Me - (4:18) - 24 plays
- Caruso - (5:14) - 20 plays
- Romanza - (3:47) - 21 plays
- Luna - (4:16) - 13 plays
- Nessun Dorma - (2:38) - 20 plays
- Pentru ca - (3:51) - 4 plays
- Pot sa zbor - (3:54) - 4 plays
- Hunting High And Low - (4:39) - 13 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online