15 Shouts - 25,057 Scrobbles
Official sites: www.cortes.is
www.myspace.com/officialcortes In 1999, Cortes won the lead role of Raoul, Vicomte de Chagny, in The Phantom of the Opera at Her Majesty's Theatre in London's West End. It was in this role that he discovered his ability to sing high notes. "I'd been having a bad evening and I was miserable, felt I wasn't even good enough to be in the chorus. Then in my next scene I went up to the C sharp and it just stayed there.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Caruso - (5:14) - 18 plays
- Nessun Dorma - (2:38) - 13 plays
- When You Say You Love Me - (4:18) - 20 plays
- Pot sa zbor - (3:54) - 5 plays
- Con Te - (4:09) - 20 plays
- Nella Fantasia - (4:28) - 10 plays
- Pentru ca - (3:51) - 4 plays
- Romanza - (3:47) - 12 plays
- Natural - (3:11) - 5 plays
- Comod - (3:23) - 3 plays