0 Shouts - 62,562 Scrobbles
Cornelio Reyna Cisneros (born in Notillas, Coahuila, México on 15 September 1940 - 22 January 1997) was a Mexican Norteño singer and "Bajo sexto"-player, a popular bass guitar that superficially resembles a 12-string guitar.Read More...
Cornelio Reyna formed a partnership with the legendary Ramón Ayala to create the famous duet called Los Relampagos del Norte in 1963. The band stayed together for eight years and then in 1971, Reyna decided to pursue a solo career as a mariachi singer. His mariachi career was not as successful as music experts expected. He was unable to compete and gain a spot alongside charismatic mariachi giants Vicente Fernández and Antonio Aguilar.
Reyna played for 26 more years before dying in 1997 of a stomach ulcer.
Reyna played the bajo sexto and was the lead singer. Famous songs include "El Tenampa," "Mi Tesoro," "Me Cai De La Nube", and "Te Vas Angel Mio".
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsMe cai de la nube que andaba
Como a veinte mil metros de altura
Por poquito que pierdo la vida
Esa fue mi mejor aventura
Por la suerte cai entre los brazos
- LyricsTe vas ángel mío ya vas a partir
Dejando mi alma herida
Y un corazón a sufrir
Te vas y me dejas un inmenso dolor
Recuerdo inolvidable me ha quedado de tu amor
- Barrio Pobre - 3,809 plays
- Ojitos Negros - 3,186 plays
- Tu Traicion - 2,559 plays
- Estamos en Paz - 2,125 plays
- Me Caiste Del Cielo - 2,440 plays
- Que Tal Si Te Compro - 2,291 plays
- Lagrimas de Mi Barrio - 2,253 plays
- La Esperanza De Los Pobres - 1,272 plays