1 Shouts - 57,389 Scrobbles
Cornelio Reyna Cisneros (born in Notillas, Coahuila, México on 15 September 1940 - 22 January 1997) was a Mexican Norteño singer and "Bajo sexto"-player, a popular bass guitar that superficially resembles a 12-string guitar. Cornelio Reyna formed a partnership with the legendary Ramón Ayala to create the famous duet called Los Relampagos Del Norte in 1963. The band stayed together for eight years and then in 1971, Reyna decided to pursue a solo career as a mariachi singer. His mariachi career was not as successful as music experts expected.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Me Cai De La Nube - (3:11) - 153 plays
- Me Caiste Del Cielo - (3:14) - 109 plays
- Me Sacaron Del Tenampa - (3:02) - 90 plays
- Te Vas Angel Mio - (3:30) - 84 plays
- Barrio Pobre - (3:05) - 86 plays
- Hay Ojitos - (2:48) - 65 plays
- Lagrimas de Mi Barrio - (3:02) - 73 plays
- MI TESORO - (2:59) - 50 plays
- Ya No Llores - (3:17) - 50 plays
- Tu Traicion - (3:28) - 28 plays