9 Shouts - 77,060 Scrobbles
There are two artists with the name Cormac McCarthy: 1) Cormac McCarthy, born Charles McCarthy (July 20, 1933), is an American novelist and playwright. He has written ten novels in the Southern Gothic, western, and post-apocalyptic genres, and has also written plays and screenplays. He received the Pulitzer Prize in 2007 for The Road, and his 2005 novel No Country for Old Men was adapted as a 2007 film of the same name, which won four Academy Awards, including Best Picture. He received a National Book Award in 1992 for All the Pretty Horses.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chapter 01 - (40:42) - 25 plays
- Introduction - (1:41) - 12 plays
- Chapter 01b - (24:40) - 12 plays
- Chapter 02 - (42:22) - 10 plays
- 01c - (4:14) - 9 plays
- 01b - (3:08) - 8 plays
- 01d - (3:14) - 8 plays
- 01a - (1:36) - 8 plays
- Chapter 11 - (6:52) - 8 plays
- Chapter 07 - (46:27) - 7 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online