Corinne Bailey Rae
1,258 Shouts - 13,891,478 Scrobbles
Corinne Bailey Rae (born Corinne Bailey on 26 February 1979) is a Grammy-winning English singer and songwriter who released her eponymous debut album "Corinne Bailey Rae" in February 2006. Rae was named the number-one predicted breakthrough act of 2006 in an annual BBC poll of music critics. Rae was born in Leeds, West Yorkshire to a Kittitian father and an English mother, and she was the eldest of three daughters.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Put Your Records On - (3:34) - 89,734 plays
- Like a Star - (4:02) - 52,138 plays
- Trouble Sleeping - (3:28) - 22,427 plays
- Till It Happens to You - (4:36) - 17,303 plays
- LyricsSeems like everyone else has a love just for them
I don't mind, we have such a good time, my best friend
But sometimes, well, I wish we could be more than friends
Tell me, do you know? Tell me, do you know?
I get so breathless when you call my name
- Enchantment - (3:55) - 12,400 plays
- Call Me When You Get This - (5:01) - 12,270 plays
- I'd Do It All Again - (3:06) - 11,304 plays
- I'd Like To - (4:05) - 10,127 plays
- Closer - (4:16) - 11,175 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour