9 Shouts - 114,708 Scrobbles
Born in the small town of Centralia, Illinois, Corey Stevens never just says he is from Illinois. After hearing, "Oh, from Chicago?" a few too many times, he has learned the succinct way to put it: "I'm from Southern Illinois - an hour east of St. Louis." St. Louis is where he saw his first baseball game and where he saw the Rolling Stones twice on the same day. He says, "St. Louis is where I went to and saw the huge crowds and came home with big dreams."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blue Drops of Rain - (4:33) - 567 plays
- Road To Zen - (7:26) - 452 plays
- One More Time - (4:07) - 295 plays
- It's Over - (5:22) - 305 plays
- Only One For You - (4:39) - 198 plays
- Something I Can't Do - (8:08) - 173 plays
- Gone Too Long - (4:47) - 120 plays
- Blues Are Here To Stay - (6:07) - 130 plays
- Headshrinker - (3:46) - 88 plays
- Too Much Fun? - (4:21) - 95 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online