9 Shouts - 115,853 Scrobbles
Born in the small town of Centralia, Illinois, Corey Stevens never just says he is from Illinois. After hearing, "Oh, from Chicago?" a few too many times, he has learned the succinct way to put it: "I'm from Southern Illinois - an hour east of St. Louis." St. Louis is where he saw his first baseball game and where he saw the Rolling Stones twice on the same day. He says, "St. Louis is where I went to and saw the huge crowds and came home with big dreams."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blue Drops of Rain - (4:33) - 567 plays
- Road To Zen - (7:26) - 394 plays
- It's Over - (5:22) - 301 plays
- One More Time - (4:07) - 309 plays
- Only One For You - (4:39) - 203 plays
- Gone Too Long - (4:47) - 146 plays
- Something I Can't Do - (8:08) - 154 plays
- Blues Are Here To Stay - (6:07) - 140 plays
- My Blues are Turning Red - (4:10) - 144 plays
- Too Much Fun? - (4:21) - 99 plays