9 Shouts - 100,937 Scrobbles
Born in the small town of Centralia, Illinois, Corey Stevens never just says he is from Illinois. After hearing, "Oh, from Chicago?" a few too many times, he has learned the succinct way to put it: "I'm from Southern Illinois - an hour east of St. Louis." St. Louis is where he saw his first baseball game and where he saw the Rolling Stones twice on the same day. He says, "St. Louis is where I went to and saw the huge crowds and came home with big dreams."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Something I Can't Do - (8:08) - 687 plays
- Blue Drops of Rain - (4:33) - 639 plays
- Lonesome Road Blues - (4:15) - 508 plays
- I'll Play The Blues - (3:47) - 499 plays
- My Blues are Turning Red - (4:10) - 407 plays
- It's Over - (5:22) - 382 plays
- Gone Too Long - (4:47) - 356 plays
- Road To Zen - (7:26) - 569 plays
- One More Time - (4:07) - 350 plays
- Only One For You - (4:39) - 360 plays