9 Shouts - 111,368 Scrobbles
Born in the small town of Centralia, Illinois, Corey Stevens never just says he is from Illinois. After hearing, "Oh, from Chicago?" a few too many times, he has learned the succinct way to put it: "I'm from Southern Illinois - an hour east of St. Louis." St. Louis is where he saw his first baseball game and where he saw the Rolling Stones twice on the same day. He says, "St. Louis is where I went to and saw the huge crowds and came home with big dreams."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Road To Zen - (7:26) - 621 plays
- Blue Drops of Rain - (4:33) - 568 plays
- It's Over - (5:22) - 385 plays
- One More Time - (4:07) - 278 plays
- Something I Can't Do - (8:08) - 202 plays
- Only One For You - (4:39) - 204 plays
- Blues Are Here To Stay - (6:07) - 164 plays
- Too Much Fun? - (4:21) - 87 plays
- Headshrinker - (3:46) - 131 plays
- Gone Too Long - (4:47) - 74 plays