9 Shouts - 109,348 Scrobbles
Born in the small town of Centralia, Illinois, Corey Stevens never just says he is from Illinois. After hearing, "Oh, from Chicago?" a few too many times, he has learned the succinct way to put it: "I'm from Southern Illinois - an hour east of St. Louis." St. Louis is where he saw his first baseball game and where he saw the Rolling Stones twice on the same day. He says, "St. Louis is where I went to and saw the huge crowds and came home with big dreams."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Road To Zen - (7:26) - 765 plays
- Blue Drops of Rain - (4:33) - 636 plays
- It's Over - (5:22) - 457 plays
- One More Time - (4:07) - 263 plays
- Something I Can't Do - (8:08) - 265 plays
- Only One For You - (4:39) - 220 plays
- Blues Are Here To Stay - (6:07) - 140 plays
- My Blues are Turning Red - (4:10) - 126 plays
- Too Much Fun? - (4:21) - 108 plays
- I'll Play The Blues - (3:47) - 181 plays