9 Shouts - 104,930 Scrobbles
Born in the small town of Centralia, Illinois, Corey Stevens never just says he is from Illinois. After hearing, "Oh, from Chicago?" a few too many times, he has learned the succinct way to put it: "I'm from Southern Illinois - an hour east of St. Louis." St. Louis is where he saw his first baseball game and where he saw the Rolling Stones twice on the same day. He says, "St. Louis is where I went to and saw the huge crowds and came home with big dreams."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blue Drops of Rain - (4:33) - 697 plays
- Something I Can't Do - (8:08) - 637 plays
- It's Over - (5:22) - 382 plays
- Road To Zen - (7:26) - 531 plays
- My Blues are Turning Red - (4:10) - 352 plays
- I'll Play The Blues - (3:47) - 392 plays
- Gone Too Long - (4:47) - 323 plays
- Lonesome Road Blues - (4:15) - 318 plays
- One More Time - (4:07) - 323 plays
- Only One For You - (4:39) - 345 plays